Recipe by: Preeya Alexander
2 La Ionica chicken thighs, no bone, skin on
1 garlic clove, crushed
½ lemon, juice
4 sprigs thyme
2 cups baby spinach leaves
⅓ cup pitted black Kalamata olives
½ cup sun-dried tomatoes chopped
½ cup marinated capsicums in olive oil – chopped into long thin strips
¼ cup red wine vinegar
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
Salt & pepper, to season
- Heat a skillet.
- Marinate chicken in garlic, lemon and thyme. Ideally, leave for a few hours.
- Place chicken skin down and brown for 5-6 minutes.
- Flip after this time and cook on the other side until cooked through (usually another 5 minutes).
- In a large bowl combine baby spinach and marinated vegetables all through.
- Combine dressing through.
- Place on a wide bowl and then place the chicken on top skin side up.